What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, August 24, 2017

My Mister


Fifteen years later-  He still listens when I blather on.  He still patiently forgives.  He still lifts me up when I am down.  He still tells me I am beautiful and makes me believe he believes it.  He still holds me when I fall asleep.  He still kisses me hello in the morning.  He still lets me put my feet and legs on him, well, pretty much all the time.  He still impresses me with his talents. He still makes me laugh so hard my side aches and tears squish out.  He is still faithful and true.  

Fifteen years later- He is still the best part of me.

8 comments:

Rozy Lass said...

Take good care of him and he'll last you a lifetime and eternity!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!

Ulli said...

Happy anniversary, Rebecca and Matt! Wishing you many more blessed years together!

Unknown said...

Blessings!Christina

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You are both blessed.

Mary P said...

Happy Anniversary Rebecca! You and Matt are such a wonderful example for your children of what a loving, Godly marriage looks like. Bless you.

Abigail said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you and Matt had a wonderful getaway!

Full of Grace said...

Happy Anniversary a whole week late!! I hope you had a wonderful time and I pray God blesses you with many many more anniversaries for years to come <3