What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, October 13, 2011

just call me Taz


When it comes to cleaning rooms of their junk, I am like a Tazmanian Devil~ throwing things here, rushing back, tossing more things and so it goes. I would make piles by the stairs so that when I went downstairs I could take handfuls at a time.

I was working so quickly, I didn't even realize that I had boxed a poor little Adele' in until I heard the wails.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Awww! I spy Judah to the rescue though : )

Leah T. said...

Poor Adele'! Sweet girl!

We're so thankful for the wonderful visit you were able to make a few weeks ago. Esther talks about Adele' all the time. She wants to know when all her friends are coming home. :D I'd love to make a trip your way sometime so you can show us your new home!

Marlene Bibby said...

Ahh! Poor thing. You must be getting things done though. When do you need to be out of your present place?

Unknown said...

LOL! Oh dear! :)

Rebecca said...

Mrs. Bibby~ if we aren't out by Oct. 31, we will owe another months' rent. So..... we have great incentive to get it done by then!