What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello Foto Friday!

Don't have much time today as there are about 100 different things going on in my kitchen right this very minute so I am gonna make things QUICK. (As quick as long-winded me CAN.) SEE?!? I can't help myself! ugh.

Time to share your favorite photo of the week! Did you participate in the challenge? It was CAPTIONED.

It really stinks that I didn't get a chance to do this challenge. I was REALLY REALLY excited about it. Like alot alot.

So I leave you with my favorite photo of the week instead. Not only is it a re-run, but I just posted it YESTERDAY.

LAME.






Next week, if you are up for a challenge is GREEN. (Hey, it will be St. Pattys Day people. I HAD to do it.)

My favorite contributions from last week~

#1~ Our Peculiar Lives
Steam. LOOK at that beautiful steam! I think steam is incredibly challenging to capture well. But she nailed it! That deserves some serious KUDOS!

#2~ Full of Grace
Oh boy. I love chocolate. And this shot of brownies is amazing, is it not? The chocolate chips are crisply focused, have depth, have awesome light and well, are chocolate.

Congratulations gals and thanks to all who participated!

4 comments:

Our Peculiar Lives said...

Thank you for picking my photo! I hada lot of fun trying to get that shot. Those brownies were my favorite though - I spent hours fighting a chocolate craving! :)
I don't think that is lame at all! That photo is so sweet, what a great moment to remember. How did you get it, tripod and timer or. . . ?? I erally need to get some photos of my honey and me. . . whenever someone else has the camera we both look so. . . forced.

Unknown said...

It's a gorgeous shot, no doubt about it! I had a hard time with this one...what were some of your ideas if you don't mind me asking? :)

Rebecca said...

Jennifer~ I just took those at arms length. We were laying on the bed and I held the camera backwards and snapped a few. I have strangely long arms.

Amy~personally, I think you did GREAT. My ideas were very general. I wanted to get some clever captions to some funny expressions/pictures and maybe a few comic-strip like pictures. The moments never arose, or I didn't pay attention to them if they did. I really wanted to do it though so I think some week I am going to just see how many "caption" photos I can take and post them all. See what happens.

Marlene Bibby said...

Now I have to look at the brownies on your blog too! I am going to have to stay away from yours and Elizabeth's blogs until they go away. I just want to eat the computer!