What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, August 05, 2010

the cowboy


Adds more to his get-up almost every week.

Yesterday, he added a new cowboy hat (from Salvation Army) after his other one went MIA.

I have barely seen his eyes since.

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a cutie! My friends little guy is the same way, he slept in his cowboy boots and gun/holster set the day he got them!

Riahli said...

Adorable!! What a great picture...

Nanci said...

Oh, I just love this picture. It looks like the cowboy stepped back in time to the 1940's.

Jen said...

That is too cute:) If I would let my son he would wear his boots everyday!!!

Alyssa Spring said...

So this is exactly what happens with my little cowboy too at the moment - every thrift store day results in more costume. So much fun - ecspecially when so cheap. :)

Rebecca said...

well, should I admit that this is not a costume but actual attire for entire days...every day of the week?

Andrew is on his THIRD pair of cowboy boots THIS year, he wears them out so quickly.

He is not PRETENDING to be a cowboy.
He really IS a cowboy. :-)

Bonnie said...

I just noticed the REAL cow in the back ground- how fitting!

Unknown said...

Very sweet!!! Sam told me just yesterday that when he grows up he wants to be a cowboy...seems like you have yourself one ALREADY! :)